With COVID-19 cases on the rise in Indiana, and the state of Indiana reporting record-high numbers of daily cases and hospitalizations, Zionsville Town Hall is closing to the public beginning Monday, November 9. Many town services can be accessed online, by phone or by email including permitting, scheduling inspections and paying bills. Forms and payments can be completed online or via the parking lot dropbox.
For information, reach our staff or departments by phone Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- General Town of Zionsville: (317) 873-5410
- Zionsville Planning & Economic Development: (317) 873-8247
- Zionsville Parks & Recreation: (317) 733-2273
- Zionsville Street & Stormwater: (317) 873-4544, Zionsville Street & Stormwater Emergency Line: (317) 903-9206
- Zionsville Wastewater: (317) 873-2332
- Zionsville Town Court: (317) 873-8240
- Zionsville Fire Department: (317) 873-5358
- Zionsville Police Department: (317) 873-5967
General public access into Town Hall will be appointment only. Visitors with appointments will be required to complete a health screening process. To schedule an appointment, please contact a staff member or the department.
Board/Commission/Council meetings are taking place via Zoom with some taking place in a hybrid format (members appearing on Zoom and in-person following safety guidelines). Meetings are available for viewing via the Town’s YouTube channel. For more information, view meeting agendas here.
For Rail Trail users, portable toilets will be added to the Town Hall parking lot.
Following the CDC’s safety guidelines of wearing masks, social distancing and frequent hand washing is critical to mitigating the spread of COVID-19 in the community. At Town Hall, we will continue to remain vigilant to ensure employee and family health and safeguard the public. Updates will be shared on the Town of Zionsville website.