WHAT: A Fishers Labor Day tradition, the 8th annual Fishers Blues Fest returns to the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater (NPD AMP), brought to you by Fishers Parks. Presented by IU Health Saxony, the free, two-night event includes performances by renowned local and nationally award-winning blues artists in a first come, first served, limited-capacity outdoor setting with social distancing measures in place due to COVID-19 mandates.
WHEN: Friday and Saturday, September 4-5, from 7-11 p.m.
WHERE: Nickel Plate District Amphitheater, 6 Municipal Drive, Fishers, Ind.
Emcee: Matthew Socey, WFYI radio personality
Friday, September 4
- Kyle Bledsoe
- The Agents of Redemption
- Tad Robinson Band
- Toronzo Cannon and the Chicago Way
Saturday, September 5
- John Ford
- Paul Linden & The Icemen
- Niki J. Crawford
- The Nick Moss Band Feat. Dennis Gruenling
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
In accordance with Governor Holcomb’s executive order, the NPD AMP is working alongside the Fishers Health Department to complete a COVID-19 Event Plan to ensure patron and event organizer safety. Currently, the NPD AMP will require the following safety guidelines:
- Capacity will be limited
- Due to city and state mask mandates, masks are required to be worn any time attendees are indoors and/or unable to maintain a distance of 6 feet outdoors. This includes but is not limited to: restrooms, seating boxes, and queuing for vendors and/or entry/exits.
- Patrons will be required to sit within the pre-determined, socially distant seating arrangements
- Hand sanitizer and hand-washing stations will be available throughout the venue
- Vendor lines will require 6-foot spacing between each guest
Guests are strongly encouraged to follow the NPD AMP social media channels for the latest information and requirements for entry to these events. Follow NPD AMP on Facebook and Instagram. All details and schedules are subject to change without notice.
ADMISSION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Admission is free (first come, first served, limited-capacity with social distancing measures in place due to COVID-19 mandates). No pets or outside food or beverage allowed. Sealed water bottles are permitted. Vendors will be available on site to purchase food, drinks, and alcoholic beverages. Chairs and blankets are welcome. All bags are subject to security search. Patrons are encouraged to leave bags at home or use a clear bag to assist with ingress.