As Hoosiers are ordered to stay home based on recent COVID-19 protocols, essential businesses must take new approaches to ensure the safety of both their customers and employees. Jiffy Lube of Indiana has adjusted their everyday services to guarantee local Indianapolis customers receive necessary car care amidst the CV crisis.
Below, are a few initiatives Jiffy Lube of Indiana is implementing:
- All 49 Jiffy Lube of Indiana locations have adopted an in-car, no-contact service model to reduce human to human contact.
- Each location is offering a six month, zero interest financing program through Snap Finance to help reduce strain on Hoosiers during this stressful time.
- Select stores are offering a new sanitation service to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria – The Cabin Air Sanitizer, an isopropyl alcohol solution and antimicrobial kills microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, germs) or stops their growth. The solution kills 99.99% of germs within about 10-30 seconds after it turns to a mist to sanitize all surfaces inside the vehicle. The perfect “hand sanitizer for your car,” the new solution prevents further risk of germ/virus exposure.
The sanitation mist is now available at the following store locations:
- 7965 US 31 S. (Greenwood Place Shopping Center)
- 1280 N. Green St. (Brownsburg)
- E. 79th St. (Indianapolis/Fall Creek)
- 1840 E. 151st St. (Carmel)
- 6322 W. Thompson Rd. (Indianapolis/Decatur)